On January 19, 2017 the TXRDC Administrator, Dr. Bethany DeSalvo, and the TXRDC Director, Dr. Mark Fossett, visited the University of Texas at Austin campus to host a proposal development workshop. The workshop provided key information to researchers interested in learning more about the TXRDC and the proposal development process.
To access the materials presented to attendees, see the links below.
- Opportunities for Research Using Restricted Data
- Scouting Restricted Data for RDC Projects
- Scouting Out Previous Projects in the RDC
- Notes on NCHS and other Non-Census Projects
- Proposal Development in Federal Statistical Research Data Centers
If you are interested in having a proposal development workshop at your institution, contact Dr. Mark Fossett ( email@example.com ).